How bout getting it FL plated???

4 replies to this topic
  • WR450Rob

Posted August 04, 2005 - 05:27 AM

Anyone have any info on FL and getting a WR plated for the street? I ride in Ocala national forest, which has very strict rules about non-licensed vehicles on numbered forest roads.....if I could ride a WR on those roads, I'd be there a few times a week :D :D :D

Thanks!

• HamBonE_23

Posted August 04, 2005 - 12:56 PM

Try this link, you may find it useful.

http://www.hsmv.stat...ml/titlinf.html

On the left side of the page you will have to click on "Off-Highway Vehicles" and you need Adobe to view the file.

Good luck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Blaster21996

Posted August 04, 2005 - 10:21 PM

Anyone have any info on FL and getting a WR plated for the street? I ride in Ocala national forest, which has very strict rules about non-licensed vehicles on numbered forest roads.....if I could ride a WR on those roads, I'd be there a few times a week :eek: :D :D

Thanks!

Aint gonna happen! I live in Florida, and all the loop holes to tag anything titled ORV only, are shut. However, I have a tagged 00 WR400 frame that I willl entertain selling if the price is right. :D

• HamBonE_23

Posted August 05, 2005 - 07:08 AM

My brother lives in Florida and got his KTM 250 plated. He did this because most of the riding out there is on the reservation and the only way to ride is if you have a bike that's plated. He lives NW Florida.

• Blaster21996

Posted August 05, 2005 - 12:15 PM

My brother lives in Florida and got his KTM 250 plated. He did this because most of the riding out there is on the reservation and the only way to ride is if you have a bike that's plated. He lives NW Florida.

YEP! KTM is the only bike you can plate in Fl, a guy I ride with just got an 05 KTM 450exc and took the title down to dmv and they gave him a plate for it. The paperwork from KTM apparently omits the information concerning ORV ONLY.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.