2005 Price?

3 replies to this topic
  • jmurray289

Posted August 02, 2005 - 09:49 AM

I am considering getting a 2005 brand new 450 leftover if it can be had at the right price that would make me not want the 06. I am looking in PA, NY, NJ area. There are plenty around, but before I make an offer, I want to know exactly what I should offer. I have considered walking in with 4500 cash and offering it... but that might be insultingly low. The best phone price i have heard is over 5 still. Any advice? I have an 05 250F, so maybe i should wait and try my luck with the 06? Any thoughts would be great.

• CRFThumper

Posted August 02, 2005 - 09:55 AM

That may be a bit low but what the heck.Cant hurt to try it!The cash thing doesn't mean as much as it use to,these days they would RATHER finance you
and any parts or gear they can!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxaction

Posted August 02, 2005 - 10:15 AM

offer him $5k and go from there.

• biznet1

Posted August 02, 2005 - 01:29 PM

Yes, 5K is fair. You just missed two on Ebay that went for 4995 and that includes shipping.

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.