Feeler for WR 450

4 replies to this topic
  • MotoGoalie

Posted August 01, 2005 - 10:18 AM

Any of you guys wanting to sell a WR450, 03 or newer around Colorado or Cali?

How much?

• ncmountainman

Posted August 01, 2005 - 10:35 AM

i'll sell you mine $4k shipped(thats assuming shipping will be no more than $500)its like brand new,1600 well maintained mi,new tires,brakes,rotors,yz tank,seat,plastics all new,boyesen water pump,accelerrater pump cover,new clutch(because i took out the rekluse) renthal bars. its been totally yz'd except the headlight,inluding starter,battery removal,yz airbox,05 yz ti header and muffler,yz rear fender. for a weight of 244 wet w/out gas(over 20 lbs lighter than stock) just had first valve adjustment(was hardly out),devol rad gaurds with works connection braces,devol frame gaurds, new 13/51 sprockets and chain,entire bike has been greased twice,its ready to rock :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGoalie

Posted August 01, 2005 - 10:45 AM

Helluva a deal....and right after I posted this I was like NC has one in his sig.

How does the WR power compare to your YZs?

I need a lower first and higher 5th for my mountain adventures. :D

• ncmountainman

Posted August 01, 2005 - 11:02 AM

if you put the yz cams in it would be exactly the same,but the wr cams bottom end torque is amazing. i went to the 05 yz for the 4spd and the extra zip :D i ride some tight eastern woods and could never get the gearing right for the speed i ride,and i never used 5th on the wr anyhow. it is a sweet deal but part of me getting the new bike was that the old bike would sell,my wife reminds me regularly :D oh,and its got a 03 kayaba factory support shock set up for offroad with a new 5.6 spring,and i just put new seals in the front but they are stock with .46's (good for around 180lb rider) i put the factory forks on the 05,the 05 shock was actually a little better so i left it. if your forks are done up they will swap out also,so thats a plus. the bike will feel just like your yz except 5 gears .

• byggd

Posted August 01, 2005 - 11:41 AM

I shipped one last month from so cal to twin falls idaho and it was $508

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.