Online service manual

8 replies to this topic
  • hybridz77

Posted July 31, 2005 - 12:24 PM

Can anyone post a link for 03 wr 450 service manual (online, and preferably free). I do not want to overload forum with basic questions i could answer with service manual, and I dont want to fork out the 65 bucks for the manual from the dealer.

• bluebike1999

Posted July 31, 2005 - 08:42 PM

I got same response on this one.
I believe there may be someone selling them on disc on ebay, but i haven't been able to locate same for 99400. If you find them let us know.
good luck

• WR450_in_Turkey

Posted July 31, 2005 - 10:53 PM

I have a pdf version of it which I got off the web. I cant remember where it came from so I cant post a link to it. It is quite big (32 mb) so making a mail attachment is out. If nobody posts a link to it in response to your ask then I will upload it to my own website and post the link here.

• Asgeir

Posted August 01, 2005 - 01:21 AM

Try this link for WR/YZ :

ftp://64.242.152.91/pub/manuals/

And this for various makes :

http://ursa.irk.ru/manual/

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hybridz77

Posted August 01, 2005 - 03:19 PM

The first links were bunk but I found one for the 03 wr450 at the second link, downloading it at work says its gonna take 7 hrs. we'll see tomorrow morning how it went. Thanks for the link Asgeir
wr450 in turkey thanks for the offer hopefully I will have a FREE manual in the morning save ya some leg work. Thanks again

• ddialogue

Posted August 01, 2005 - 07:00 PM

The first links were bunk but I found one for the 03 wr450 at the second link, downloading it at work says its gonna take 7 hrs. we'll see tomorrow morning how it went. Thanks for the link Asgeir
wr450 in turkey thanks for the offer hopefully I will have a FREE manual in the morning save ya some leg work. Thanks again

If you can't get it there, I can guarantee you can get it here: WR450 Service Manual and unless you're on a dial-up connection, it won't take seven hours! It's only 32mb... :D

• hybridz77

Posted August 02, 2005 - 07:54 AM

Download completed last night, and the manual is 340 pages in length if that sounds correct then I will roll with it. But I could not get ddialogue's link to work. Thanks again for the numerous different members helping out.

• beakr

Posted August 02, 2005 - 11:11 AM

If you can't get it there, I can guarantee you can get it here: WR450 Service Manual and unless you're on a dial-up connection, it won't take seven hours! It's only 32mb... :D

Right-on! Download worked great :D . I don't know how much different the '03 is from the '04 (other than the starter). You don't happen to know of an on-line '04 manual, do you? If not, I'm sure the '03 manual is probably closer to my '04 than the '05 manual is.

• hybridz77

Posted August 02, 2005 - 02:22 PM

The kickstart assembly is different 03 to 04 I am learning myself the hard way.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.