Shorty Levers for Cycra Pro-bends

2 replies to this topic
  • mjslim

Posted July 31, 2005 - 12:22 AM

Want to put Cycra Pro-Bends on my 03 WR450 and swap out the stock levers in the process. Spent some time doing searches for shorty levers but could not find specific recommendation for my bike. Checked the TT Store and the closest thing I found was Moose Racing competition levers (claim to be 1" shorter than stock), but they don't list a part number for WR450's. Went to the Moose Racing website and still no part number in the application chart there. Don't want to replace the perches, just the levers. Anyone have a suggestion?
Are the stock levers too long to fit the Cycras? :D

Thanks in advance.............

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikedabike

Posted July 31, 2005 - 04:54 AM

The pro-bends have good clearance. I run the stock levers with them on my YZ450.

• byggd

Posted July 31, 2005 - 06:51 AM

The pro-bends have good clearance. I run the stock levers with them on my YZ450.

Ditto on my 02 wr426

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.