ASV Levers?

4 replies to this topic
  • reddrig

Posted July 27, 2005 - 03:58 PM

Have any of you mounted the C/5 shorty clutch with integrated hot start lever on your 05 Wr450 yet? If so was it straight forward? I did a search on the topic but became more confused about the ASV aplications for 05 WR 450. Any help would be great!

• Imdone

Posted July 28, 2005 - 06:00 PM

I have just the C/5 levers only and they went right on. Nice too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxaction

Posted July 28, 2005 - 07:00 PM

I just installed a set of F1 levers with the integrated hot start two days ago on my YZ250F...install was a first for me and it went pretty well, about 10 minutes to do the clutch and a few seconds with the brake. Very strong feeling levers, I think they'll hold up well to the rigors of off-road riding.

It is very straightforward, all you have to do is unbolt the stock lever/perch assembly as well as the hot start and pull both the cables. I chucked the stock stuff right into the garbage, all ASV levers come with a minimum 1-year warranty and I can guarantee you wont need it. Beefy stuff. Anyways, install the new perch and just feed the cables into their new locations. Bolt on the brake lever as you would normally.

www.asvinventions.com

• mxaction

Posted July 28, 2005 - 07:01 PM

Oh and btw, instructions come on the back of the package.

• ISBB

Posted July 28, 2005 - 07:40 PM

im liking the C5 pro clutch... :applause: think im gonna have to start saving up for that...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.