Well here we go 06's here next month

5 replies to this topic
  • Thumper38

Posted July 26, 2005 - 07:34 AM

I do not believe them but my local dealership said the new 250 and 450 will be here next month. I find this hard to swallow because the Yamaha web site said NOV. ?????????????????????????????????? :applause: :eek: :)

• Wyatt

Posted July 26, 2005 - 07:37 AM

Tell your dealer to put the crack pipe down.

• SureBlue

Posted July 26, 2005 - 07:43 AM

That's what I heard today from Germany too regarding blue bikes, but nobody seems to know about the yellow ones.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • revolucien

Posted July 26, 2005 - 10:27 AM

That would be awesome, you know how many people would bum rush their dealers :applause: I don't think it'll happen, but I would love to hear at least a ride report.

• Troutman

Posted July 26, 2005 - 11:25 AM

Mine to!!! he said to expect them in late August or early September, only time will tell. We still have not seen a shootout!!!!! I cant wait.

• Ga426owner

Posted July 26, 2005 - 12:55 PM

I will believe when I see it - it would be the soonest Yam ever released...... :applause:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.