THANKS

No replies to this topic
  • aftershock

Posted March 09, 2001 - 07:49 PM

I've spent hours searching the archives for the right tank/seat combo. I decided on the acerbis 3.2 gal. I was just about to install the tank whan I remembered reading a post ( I dont remember who wrote the post to give him his props)that said to blow the tank out with compressed air. I looked inside the tank and was surprised on how much crap was inside. there were tons of plastic shavings and some material that looked like cotton:confused. needless to say I blew out the tank and rinsed it with gas. And to think I almost installed the tank in this condition :) Other than this I'm very happy with the tank. SO thanks to the unknown poster, you saved me alot of grief.

Doug

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.