Hebo Hydraulic Clutch from www.erider.ws

7 replies to this topic
  • bhunt

Posted March 09, 2001 - 12:07 PM

We purchased two of the clutches for my friends and my Wr426f's. First off let me thank Michael for turning us on to these and Erider! Also thanks for the pics, they helped greatly. The first one took about 2 hours, the second about 30 minutes. Routed it a little different but the pics were AWESOME. I haven't tried it yet on the trail but the pull feels MUCH lighter then my pals KTM 380M/XC Hydraulic Clutch. Looking forward to trying it maybe this weekend.
Second, let me give acolades to kevin mccarty at Erider! He is what E-Commerce should be about. I bought the first clutch and then realized my buddy would kill me if I didn't let him on the deal. I saw on this board that Erider only had 3 left at the cheap price, so I ordered one for my pal. Turns out he had run out of stock, but he e-mailed me and told me he would get another one in within a few days and send it out right away at the sale price (btw at $189.00 it's still a steal, I saw it at another site for $280!). Well sure enough last Friday it appeared, so on Saturday we installed them.
Michael and Kevin you guys are great!
Thanks again
Brian

• Michael

Posted March 09, 2001 - 09:18 PM

Thanks Brian.....it wasn't much, but your kind words are appreciated!

• mcarp

Posted March 10, 2001 - 05:21 PM

Ditto...my Hebo works great, thanks to Erider. It took about 2 hours to install, but had a few beers and took my time too.

Nice, consistent smooth feel

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 11, 2001 - 01:53 PM

What mcarp said.. I have absolutley no regrets with the Hebo from Kevin @ erider. A win win... When guys come up to my bike and pull the lever they just laugh!!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bhunt

Posted March 11, 2001 - 02:39 PM

In ajusting the hebo clutch can anyone tell me how do this? When I let the clutch out, it starts ingaging about 1/4 to 1/2 inch out. I would like it to be furter. WHat would be the best way to adjust that out??

Thanks
Brian

• Michael

Posted March 11, 2001 - 04:58 PM

bhunt - I tried to answer your post on the YZ forum....hope it helps!

[This message has been edited by Michael (edited 03-11-2001).]

• Unkle_Moose

Posted March 12, 2001 - 08:59 PM

I would also like to thank Mike for turning us on to the HEBO clutch. Rode my WR426 this weekend for the first time with the clutch. Worked nice and smooth and no cramping in the fingers. Thanks to ERIDER for the quick shipping and nice price. Well worth money.

• BruceWA

Posted March 20, 2001 - 07:22 PM

HELP! Earlier this evening started to install the Hebo juice clutch. Since I have a Baja Designs dual sport kit there seems to be a shortage of available space.
Anyone install this clutch AND a Baja Designs kit. Suggestions and tips would be appreciated.
Thanks for some useful HELP.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.