New to the site with a 426

3 replies to this topic
  • dirttrack25

Posted July 25, 2005 - 06:06 AM

Alright guys im new here to the site just bought an 01 yz426, coming from a banshee. My bike is all stock, could you all fill me in on some problems my bike could have. Also any mods most ppl are doing would be nice. I see alot of ppl using an 03 cam? not sure y, fill me in.

• Jeremiah

Posted July 25, 2005 - 06:10 AM

Do a search and you come up with lots of stuff. There's so much information on this site it's unbelievable. Just search.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeremiah

Posted July 25, 2005 - 06:11 AM

And good choice. You'll enjoy that bike. I've got a 2000 and I love it. Sure it's a tank, but it's great.

• Crabtree426

Posted July 25, 2005 - 08:57 AM

Congrats D.T.25. You'll love the bike. I have a 2000. Add the power now set-up for a $100. It adds throttle response and reduces bog. Engine Ice, i've just found hot makes the bike run cooler.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.