wr400 Compression Problem??????

1 reply to this topic
  • Jinx82

Posted July 24, 2005 - 02:27 PM

Im Riding my wr400 in 5th gear along with my buddy and my back wheel just totally locks up and the bike turns off and nearly throws my ass down....Now My question is how do i figure out if this is a compression problem or what?? The bike has started a few times since but ultimately does the same thing....just locks up and turns off. When cranking the bike at first sometimes it would just loosen up but now the problem has gotten worse until I can barely crank it at all.....Wondering if anyone out there could maybe suggest probible causes for this and maybe a quick fix tip....Would appreciate any replies...Thanx!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • firezwr426

Posted July 24, 2005 - 02:36 PM

sounds to me a bearing is locking up... if so, I belive its time for a rebuild...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.