99 float valve needle

1 reply to this topic
  • radish150

Posted July 22, 2005 - 09:28 PM

Can someone confirm whether or not my float needle is supposed to have a the llittle spring loaded nipple or not? I keep seeing reference to them having one and mine does not...it´s SOLID have I got some sort of halfbreed Kawasaki needle in my carb? :eek: :applause: :)

maybe it´s just STUCK in the compressed position? Why are all my little problems BIZZARE ONES??? :p

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • radish150

Posted July 24, 2005 - 03:18 PM

Ok well just in case anyone was wondering, my valve was stuck... very-stuck which made me think it was lacking a spring at all. I replaced the faulty valve and my rich problem went away, now I'm able to run a 165 main at a reasonable clip level and the RIP is back... baby. Oh, and that 15/49 gearing really took the snap out of my snap, crackle, pop... 14/49 is like a new bike again.

mark...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.