Float level troubles...

No replies to this topic
  • radish150

Posted July 22, 2005 - 03:55 PM

Well, I took my bike out to the track for the first time today and learned I´m not quite there yet. Mainly, I think I have an issue with my float level... i think. The main symtom is when I shake the bike hard, over bumps and such it sputters badly, also If I slow it HARD it will die. So, im either sloshing fuel around or I´m starving it... which I doubt. So, as for the float level, i´m at 8mm now from the bottom most portion of the float. Now should my needle have a spring loaded tip on it? Cuz from the manual description seems like I should but mine is solid. So do I have the correct needle in there (99WR400)? Any help out there???? Cant see how I am that far off to be causing these sytmptoms.

Mark...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.