Muffler Choice

10 replies to this topic
  • FREDLINGTON

Posted July 22, 2005 - 03:36 PM

Just Wondering What Muffler Would Be Better Performance Wise
The Pro Circuit T-4 Silencer Or The Fmf Powercore 4. Mainly Ride Bush But Want The Bike To Sound Pretty Tough.

• hotrunnin-05wr450

Posted July 22, 2005 - 03:55 PM

i like my powercore 4, it sounds pretty wicked rattle windows riding around my block, i havent herd the t-4, but yoshis are pretty bad too, but there $$$$..

• HamBonE_23

Posted July 22, 2005 - 05:08 PM

I have a Big Gun on mine and love the hell out of it. I had a buddy take mine for a test ride around my entire neighborhood and from my front yard I could hear him the whole time and tell when he was shifting. :p
Awsome performance and it's great for pissing off all the neighbors late at night. :applause: :eek: :)

• banffboy

Posted July 22, 2005 - 05:12 PM

I've got a Yosh...........LOUD, but not so proud(anymore). My next bike will have a "quiet" pipe on it. Too many land closure issues with loud pipes these days.

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted July 22, 2005 - 05:20 PM

My buddy has a White Bros E2. It is very quiet with the quiet insert and it rips real good when he takes the insert out. It has an awesome throaty sound when opened up. I have a GYT-R and I love it, but its not as quiet as I would like with the quiet cap on it. We ride 'quiet' on Forrest Service and such, but let her rip on the private stuff we ride.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • storm 800

Posted July 23, 2005 - 06:19 PM

I have the FMF Q 2 I love how quiet it is an better performance over stock. I don't need a loud bike! Stealth is nice an maybe I can ride longer.

• rtrolli69

Posted July 24, 2005 - 09:11 PM

I bought the DR.D with spark aresstor the performance is awesome.Read the story of Doug Dubach Racing & devlopement.the best part is the price and you wont be disappointed with the performance!!!

• MattyH

Posted July 25, 2005 - 03:51 AM

fmf pc4 is my preference having bought one myself and i'm really happy with it.

i have heard that titanium when hot gets brittle but it could be urban legend cos otherwise i imagine the titanium valves would snap pretty regularly if they became brittle.

• Conan_'dale

Posted July 25, 2005 - 12:01 PM

Dr. D full system. No need to look any further. :applause:

• Matty05

Posted July 25, 2005 - 02:59 PM

Still waiting for my Procircuit Ti GP system to turn up.........

• LORDWEST6@HOTMAIL.COM

Posted July 26, 2005 - 12:15 PM

is anyone running the e2?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.