as anyone in here done the power now mod ?

2 replies to this topic
  • dave-29

Posted July 22, 2005 - 02:38 PM

hi there i have read the power now mod as any of u done it if so wot do u think ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Balcs

Posted July 24, 2005 - 12:19 AM

Get it! I pull 3rd gear starts on mine now when I race moto. Put a yz pipe on it too.

• rtrolli69

Posted July 24, 2005 - 09:01 PM

I put the power plus system on,I also have a DR D Race pipe with spark arrestor..the pipe and the JD jetting&changing the needle are the 2best improvements but I also did the pwr plus it works..It gives the bike more bottom & the midrange is wild..Sat nite I went racing lined up with 12 other 4stroke motox & 2stroke motox bikes, my WR was 3rd to the 1st turn headlight and all.I was surprised but happy people noticed it was great..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.