Wanted: WR headlight

4 replies to this topic
  • kmcbride

Posted March 09, 2001 - 08:53 AM

Just wandering if anybody had a WR headlight assembly they would be willing to sell or trade. Sounds like alot of guys have converted their WR's for motocross. I have a stock YZ tank or headpipe/silencer I would be willing to swap.
Thanks, Keith '99 YZ

• WR_Rider

Posted March 09, 2001 - 05:32 PM

I'll do some searchin' this weekend to be sure i still have the brackets, but if your interested, i would be willing to trade it for the headpipe/silencer.
let me know...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted March 09, 2001 - 06:14 PM

VH is looking for a tank and would buy yours, email him at stumpjumpervic@yahoo.com

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 10, 2001 - 03:47 AM

I have one..
Email me at cocobusch@stargate.net
would like to trade for the yz tank..

• kmcbride

Posted March 10, 2001 - 05:00 AM

Thanks guys, found one @ 2-DADS RACING,

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.