NEW FMF MEGAMAX 2 EXHAUST

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 09, 2001 - 08:36 AM

I HAVE 1 BRAND NEW FMF MEGAMAX 2 EXHAUST WITH THE QUIET CORE INSERT. $250.00
CALL TOLL FREE 866-782-4600/818-782-4600

THANKS MARK

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 10, 2001 - 08:41 PM

Is this a good pipe for the wr/yz???

Has anyone use this pipe???

Is it real quiet???

• Bryan Bosch

Posted March 11, 2001 - 07:24 PM

I have the pipe w/ stock header on my 99 WR 400 and I like it very much. It can be quite loud with a lot of discs 10+ or made very quiet (nearly stock corked with 5-7 discs with the quiet core insert. I bought the pipe because it is lighter than stock, highly tuneable, and a nice boost to low/mid power. According to Clark Mason on this site (of course a very credible source of info from what I understand) this pipe is one of the best in terms of perforance and sound. Search under the pipes name on the search feature of this site. You'll find lots of good info there.

[This message has been edited by Bryan Bosch (edited 03-11-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.