Ordered my 450

4 replies to this topic
  • aedwards07

Posted July 21, 2005 - 07:09 AM

Placed the order today for it.I got the yellow one.Dealer says sometime probably in november.Now until then I have to sit here and just talk about them. :applause: Any mods that I have to do to these things to make them rideable beside personal stuff like grips(which will have spyder grips on it)?

Im just really excited and im going to :eek: if it doesnt come in soon.

• tkorkow

Posted July 21, 2005 - 07:38 AM

I was going to wait until the shootouts to make my decision. That yellow plastic brings back a lot of memories.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aedwards07

Posted July 21, 2005 - 06:00 PM

Yea it does bring back memories.Now if only I was born earlier so I could have seen Hannah ride in person.That would have been soo cool.

But besides a chain,sprockets,grips is there anything else I need to do to the bike at first?I always tear it down first and lube everything very well.

• Chills

Posted July 21, 2005 - 08:45 PM

Im with you on this one....

Waiting till November to get mine...Gonna throw some RG3's, Twinwalls, and some Spider Grips to start, other than that, I will have to wait and see.

I would like to see the shootout results also...

Last night I rode a CRF450, and OMG, what a huge difference it was as compared to my 426, I felt like I did when I switched from my 97 CR250 to my 01 426, going from a Yugo to a Caddy, now the 426 is a Yugo, and the newer 450 is the Caddy...LOL

I just cant wait, I hope they are what they say its cracked up to be!!

• Ga426owner

Posted July 22, 2005 - 08:06 AM

Congrats...the worst part is the wait.... :applause:

Related Content

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.