Don't throw away your WR exhaust!!

20 replies to this topic
  • DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted July 20, 2005 - 07:00 AM

I posted this for the Sand Fleas. I think all the Dub R brothers will get a kick out of this.

I have a heap of bolts Isuzu Rodeo that I can't kill no matter how hard I try. It's my woods/work/adventure bomber (I've affectionately named her the Millenium Falcon) I just keep cobbling her together.

Well in a nutshell, the muffler gave up. So I rigged my old stainless WR exhaust onto the truck.

It actually works perfectly. I'm running it in the "uncorked" mode. :applause: :eek: :)

Posted Image

• rockieman

Posted July 20, 2005 - 07:06 AM

I have one I can sell you ....then you'll have dual exhaust.

• simon@vic

Posted July 20, 2005 - 07:08 AM

if you take that thing off road your pipe will get smashed.

• Conan_'dale

Posted July 20, 2005 - 08:10 AM

Get another pipe and run dual smoke stacks. An air snorkle and you can do river crossings... :applause:

• 4x4ducky

Posted July 20, 2005 - 10:04 AM

that is cool!!! you have me thinking now!!! will never throw them stock parts away again, bet it even sounds good!!!

• ddialogue

Posted July 20, 2005 - 10:31 AM

That rocks! :applause:

• Indy_WR450

Posted July 20, 2005 - 12:42 PM

Hey Digital!

Next time we are riding up in the UP or Wisconsin you will have to show me that thing! I still got my stock exhaust for a back up. I guess I need a beat up 4X4 to mount it too! :eek: :applause:

• drewpeacock

Posted July 20, 2005 - 01:29 PM

:applause: :eek: :)

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted July 20, 2005 - 01:44 PM

Yeah Indy I'll tell you how to rig it pimp style, cuz you're Fiddy Cent and all. Did you pop for a Murano yet? I wouldn't recommend the WR exhaust for that nice of a ride. :p I'm approaching my slow season, so a full weekend off won't be out of the question in the next 3 weeks. Let me know.

Drew (Brock) I actually got called back from Barney Fife from Newberry........we're screwed. :p Sorry dude.

I never throw away any parts I pull off the bike/sled/boat. You just never know when the lightbulb will go off. When I get an idea it's actually a blacklight that goes off above my head. :eek: :applause: :)

• drewpeacock

Posted July 20, 2005 - 02:07 PM

I'm going up north if anyone is interested.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted July 20, 2005 - 05:13 PM

Hey Digital, I am riding in Montana and Idaho the next 2 weeks. I will PM you to ride in the UP when I get back on August 10th. :applause:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted July 20, 2005 - 09:03 PM

Indy, where at in Montana and Idaho. How long are you gonna be around?

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted July 21, 2005 - 06:15 AM

Hey B n' B Thump, where in Montana are you? I get out to Bozeman every so often.(used to live there for a bit) I always wanted to go back and ride it on a motorcycle.

• Conan_'dale

Posted July 21, 2005 - 07:29 AM

Hey Digital, I am riding in Montana and Idaho the next 2 weeks. I will PM you to ride in the UP when I get back on August 10th. :applause:

Where will you be riding? I'm in this area and would like to hook up to ride. :eek:

Black N Blue - where are you located? Lets hook up. I'm in Spoane/CDA Idaho area. Ever ride Batey Bauld ORV (Newport, WA)?

• Math

Posted July 21, 2005 - 07:35 AM

Just seen the pic.. very funny stuff Digit :) :applause:

I have a deal on a brand new stock 01YZ426f pipe..Do you think it would fit my station wagon Ford Focus? :eek: :p

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted July 21, 2005 - 01:32 PM

I can make anything work Math. I am Mcguyver. :applause:

• RCannon

Posted July 21, 2005 - 02:59 PM

I had a friend rig up a Harley Fat boy pipe on his Toyota Corola.

Believe it or not, the damn thing passed a state inspection .

I like the WR idea better.

• Math

Posted July 21, 2005 - 05:29 PM

I can make anything work Math. I am Mcguyver. :applause:

Throwing the parts of your 03 WR450 on the rodeo :eek: ... I kind of like the idea :p ... How does the rodeo electric starter does? Any woodruff key problem on this truck? Why don't you just dissassemble the WR and try to upgrade the rodeo?

Jusst kiddin you Digit :p :) :p :p

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted July 21, 2005 - 09:25 PM

Sorry for the hijack. For those of you who asked I am in Billings, eastern part of the state. 1.5 hours to Bozeman, and 4 to Missoula if I haul azz, (cruise set a 92). I would love to hook up with some of you guys sometime. I will warn you, I am slow and fat, but there is never a dull moment.

• Indy_WR450

Posted July 22, 2005 - 07:51 AM

Indy, where at in Montana and Idaho. How long are you gonna be around?

I am riding in the Missoula/Bitterroot area
and the Sawtooth/Boise NF area for a 2 week vacation. :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.