1990+ XR600 value

2 replies to this topic
  • Torqd

Posted July 20, 2005 - 06:35 AM

Hey guys I got a 91 or 92 xr600 in trade for a few street bike race parts...
It had jumped time... so I bought a few new KW valves lapped them in and assembled the motor... WHen I had it apart I noticed it had a Hot Rods kit in it... and a flat top piston... bore looked ok... so anyway...

I tried to get it to start and it would not... I had cleaned the carb checked for spark etc... it seems as if it is a tooth off... the chain must have been stretched because when I was assembling it I could never get the marks to line up just right... either too far one way or another... so I think it needs a new chain and reassembled... with the correct timing...

Anyway... I race 2 different bikes and have absolutly no time to mess with this bike...

The bike is a little rough but not junk... a few broken rear spokes, needs read disk and pads... prolly new tires...

What would a non running bike like this sell for?

I will try to get pics to post in the next day or so...

Any help would be appreciated...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TimBrp

Posted July 20, 2005 - 06:48 AM

$1,000 tops.

• Torqd

Posted August 30, 2005 - 01:15 PM

If anyone is interested... please shoot me a email or IM... will work with whoever on this just to get rid of it... and make a few bucks to race with... I need some parts for the race bikes...

Thanks in advance

Pick it up... put a few bucks into it... and have a cheap xr600!

P.S. good things to list about it... it has a renthal bars and bark busters, aluminum front disc guard, headlight and regular front number plate, supertrapp exhaust, hot rod kit, to name a few things...

Related Content

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.