float needle adjust

No replies to this topic
  • radish150

Posted July 19, 2005 - 01:58 PM

99400 fact manual. why does this manual always seem like the authors were having a very bad day when they wrote it??? I want to do something simple like adjust the float level, and it tries like hell to confuse me by saying that BE CAREFULL NOT TO COMPRESS THE NEEDLE VALVE AND GIVE FALSE READINGS.... how the frick would I compress this needle even if I wanted to? Theres no little spring loaded valve in the top if it like some, I can roll that thing around all day long and I cant see how it gods name I can get anything but an honest reading out of it, it does not seem like it will compress for any reason.

Do I have the right needle? Its solid, no spring. Also, is the recomended highth good? Also, at exactly what PORTION of the float should I measure? There is a raised lip of at least on mm, its part of the construction joint seam... from there? Or the bulk of the float body surface which is a bit lower?

thanks yall

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.