some silly questions!!

1 reply to this topic
  • illikonoz

Posted July 19, 2005 - 04:19 AM

hi guys, here are some silly mod questions...

1. will a rear brake pump from newer 04' yz fit the old wr400f mounts? :p

2. will a 40mm crf carb bring on any benefits to a wr400 with hotcams and bigbore kit (440cc) or should i just stick on to the 39mm ones...? :p

3. and should i cut holes on the air box to make it breathe better? :applause:

thanks for helping me solve all this mystery !! :) :eek:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brettv

Posted July 19, 2005 - 04:42 AM

not sure bout the crf carb, i doubt it would make much diff, could even make it worse, i would stick with the 39mm.
the rear master cylinder should fit, and will eliminate the plastic external resovoir
yes cuttin holes in the airbox will make it breathe better, but u need to be careful about dirt/water entering the air box, put some round plastic inserts and fish filter foam and it should be ok.
remember to rejet cause itl lean out.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.