White Bros. E series set up or quiet street pipe.

3 replies to this topic
  • TwoRs

Posted July 18, 2005 - 07:30 AM

Just got the BRP tagged......woooHooo! 8 months and I am legal! Long story and I am not going there!

I have Motarded the bike with most of the standard changes, wheels, tires, front brake set up, fat bars, front fender, rear fender with LED, brake switch....

I need a softer seat, a mirror set up that works and gearing suggestions.

I need some suggestions on what works for the number of plates to run for quiet power.

The mods are as follows:
Edelbrock carb, stock settings from the box
Air box mods with Barnums side plate cut out and Uni filter
White Bros pipe with 10 plates and spark arrestor plate.

The bike has 15/46 gearing. I wish there was a 16 tooth sprocket avalible so I am thinking, 42 rear.

I am located in Central Alabama at 800 ft. above sea level.

TIA

• Ramcc4x4

Posted July 18, 2005 - 07:46 AM

With the White Bros header, "E" series pipe, 12 discs and quiet core insert I test at 96.0 db, just enough to make it legal in CA. WIth 10 discs it was 94.4 db.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted July 18, 2005 - 06:36 PM

wait, less disks, louder pipe? whats with that?

• justicedone

Posted July 19, 2005 - 08:25 AM

I run it with all the discs, no smog, Uni, and the carb mods. Its a bit loud when your on it, but i like setting off all the car alarms !

I dont run the Quiet Core as of yet...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.