dynojet jet kit???

1 reply to this topic
  • huero

Posted July 17, 2005 - 09:24 PM

I have an 03' wr450 and I got the dynojet jet kit as a gift from the little lady. I searched but only found info an the JD kit. I am planning on riding around SLC next week, I would guess about 4000' feet and up. Does anyone know where I should start? The bike has the free mods and thats it, no pipe or anything.

Thanks in advance,

BTW, Yroc, I will be there sometime next week. See if you can keep me from breaking my ancle again. :applause: :eek: :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • firezwr426

Posted July 18, 2005 - 02:45 AM

I live just north of SLC.. I would be happy to show you a kickass sat or sun of wasatch front style singletrack.. pm me if your interested.... :applause:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.