6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 23, 2000 - 07:22 PM

Hi All
2nd post no one could answer to the 1st post so far we have howard,Bob Bicthen,Criag,Steve,Robe laird[he was distict 36 A open enduro 1st place for 1999] and Mike Hays AA open 1st place 1999 camping,and myself,We got Mike[ktm] DAN,JOHN,MARTY,AND 3 OTHERS COMING UP FOR A DAY RIDE.i WILL TRY TO GET THE BIG camp area at the end of davis flat if it is open.Any one eles wanting to come let me know and i'll give you dicrtion,it's going to be a geart ride it has been rianing up there for two days and by next week sunny and warm 60's

• marty_mosley

Posted December 24, 2000 - 02:31 PM

I'm tring to come up for a day ride. which day is best for a one day ride. I had to much fun on thanksgiving ride hope to see everybody there.

99wr400-IMS-seat and tank, stock timing, stock jetting

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 24, 2000 - 03:08 PM

Hi Marty
Sat, would be the best so you have some time to recoup,hope you can make it.Marry xamas.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Howard_Huge

Posted December 24, 2000 - 07:34 PM

Bringing out the BIG GUNS Monty or is that Bobs doing? :D Too cool I've never ridden with a AA rider b4 should be a humbling experience. Suppose I should go out and get a new roost shield for christmas. On second thought I think I'll just hide behind Monty :)

Merry Christmas, huge

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 24, 2000 - 09:06 PM

You will like these guys Huge lots of fun.I talk to Bob Bicthen today I he said, hays wont make it but Tony Elmoe should be there he is A-OPEN winner for this year [CR500]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 28, 2000 - 10:19 PM

Hi All
Just got back from stonyford droping my trialer off i am at the 1st camp spot at davis flat on your right.

• Mike_in_Roseville

Posted December 28, 2000 - 02:27 PM

bummed. :) I can't make Saturday. Sorry guys, I would have loved to see that back side of the mountain, but I will have to wait until the next ride.

Have a great safe ride.

Mike in Roseville

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.