10 replies to this topic
  • jws

Posted July 17, 2005 - 07:03 AM

one of a kind taco exhaust :applause:

http://www.villageph...lder_id=1395270

• needsprayer

Posted July 17, 2005 - 07:53 AM

You should put that on ebay as a joke.

What was your speed? Bending that exhaust is not something I would expect from a low speed getoff unless that was a wheelie gone way bad.

• ponq

Posted July 17, 2005 - 03:15 PM

Good excuse to buy an aftermarket.

I might have to work on that mod:)

• SMOKE

Posted July 17, 2005 - 04:44 PM

did that same damn thing...mine was a jump...kick...lean back twist hard...tire hits ground BAM on my back exhaust bent straight up. gave me a reason to buy a pro circuit

• XR250rdr

Posted July 17, 2005 - 05:20 PM

What you did it again? Or are these the pics from that TT El Mirage outing of a couple years ago?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jws

Posted July 17, 2005 - 06:08 PM

What was your speed? Bending that exhaust is not something I would expect from a low speed getoff unless that was a wheelie gone way bad.

wasnt going to fast just running thru some whoops and whacked it a little to hard and looped out :applause:

Good excuse to buy an aftermarket.

Thanks to BWB63 Iam running his custom baffles removed stock exhaust with the HRC tip :)

What you did it again? Or are these the pics from that TT El Mirage outing of a couple years ago?

There old pics from El Mirage - I seen them posted the other day on the D37 board thought I would share them here again :eek:

• frankstr

Posted July 17, 2005 - 07:16 PM

Thats pretty custom work....... :applause:

• captb

Posted July 17, 2005 - 08:59 PM

Might keep your back warm in cool weather.

• DGA

Posted July 17, 2005 - 10:15 PM

Gives a whole new meaning to someone blowing smoke up your ass.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted July 18, 2005 - 06:34 PM

that side plastic and rear fender look untouched..... i bet his wife just got mad at him for not puttin the toilet seat down so she descided to take the hammer to his exhaust!

• jws

Posted July 18, 2005 - 07:13 PM

that side plastic and rear fender look untouched..... i bet his wife just got mad at him for not puttin the toilet seat down so she descided to take the hammer to his exhaust!

look again :applause:

Posted Image

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.