Pro Cicuit Titanium TI-4 Low Boy...TOO LOUD!!

1 reply to this topic
  • kevhillman

Posted July 15, 2005 - 04:33 PM

Just purchased this complete pro cicuit exhaust system for my 03 WR450. The power in unreaal but the only problem is that it's so loud the cops are going to be on my back everytime i take it out. I use my bike for trail riding only and there are lots of residential areas near the trails. My question is, is thre something i can buy that can be put into the silencer to cut the noise down a bit. I don't care if it's loud, but right now its crazy loud. I know that other exhaust systems have disks that can be place in the muffler to lower the DB's. Does Pro Cicuit have these disks too. Can someone please help solve my noise problem.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hamish

Posted July 15, 2005 - 05:27 PM

no discs for pro circuits. Contact pro circuit, they may offer a quiet core insert. Or see if you can swap it for a type 496 silencer.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.