White Brothers E2 Exhaust?

5 replies to this topic
  • sausage boy

Posted July 15, 2005 - 08:39 AM

hey has anyone out there tried the white brothers E2 exhaust? :applause:

Posted July 15, 2005 - 01:17 PM

Beezer is rolling with one. He'll chime in.

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted July 15, 2005 - 08:22 PM

Yeah, my best friend and TT member BigDavey has one. It is pretty nice. He ended up buying a GYT-R spark arrestor so he could run it opened up and still be legal. The E2 spark arrestor is very very restrictive, but also very quiet. To run the E2 opened up, you cant use the E2 spark arrestor. :eek: He will run the E2 set up(quiet w/spark arrestor) in the mountians and during hunting season, but likes to run the open setup(GYT-R spark arrestor) in some of our OHV areas and private lands we ride. Overall it is a nice setup :applause: , but be prepared to spend a little more on a open type arrestor. Hope this helps.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 4x4ducky

Posted July 15, 2005 - 11:52 PM

i have one, it took a lot of top end away. but low and mid work well for trails.

• sausage boy

Posted July 16, 2005 - 03:41 PM

thanks all

• David37

Posted July 16, 2005 - 09:41 PM

I have an E2 on my YZ250F, a very well made muffler but it did take away some bottom end but it's a very quiet pipe and the best part it meets the California 96db sound requirement. I had a White Brothers R4 pipe, it was way too loud, even with the quiet core insert. I recommend getting the E2, just my $.02

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.