FMF Factory 4 SL Question

3 replies to this topic
  • stonewall

Posted July 15, 2005 - 07:19 AM

Does anybody here use this exhaust? What are your opinions on it? I can get a 1/2 price deal on one (well under $200) and was just wondering how well it works.
https://www.fmfracin...9&ItemID=044084

• stonewall

Posted July 15, 2005 - 07:03 PM

:eek: Anyone? :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flatnacker

Posted July 15, 2005 - 09:10 PM

Dunno but I just bought A WB E exhaust and if it is anything like that running without any end caps/noise suppression it is going to be freaking LOUD!!!!!

• fish525

Posted July 16, 2005 - 09:09 AM

ya I run one if you get it make sure you get a power boom header to and re jet with FMF spec the only problem I got with it is its to loud :applause: hear in so cal. after september they will sound testing be for all desert races so I will be switching to the Q

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.