WR 426/ YZ450 Side Panels

3 replies to this topic
  • allan68

Posted July 15, 2005 - 05:13 AM

I read somewhere that as long as the radiator overflow bottle has been removed from the left side, that BOTH side panels off of a YZ 450F will fit a WR 426.
Can anyone confirm this for me?
Thanks in advance guys,

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted July 15, 2005 - 05:28 AM

To my knowledge, it's not that simple. Seat, subframe etc are different too, and won't line up. 'Satch' has done the FULL conversion, including tank, seat etc. There is a write-up on TT somewhere..... :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spy

Posted July 15, 2005 - 06:59 AM

Yeah, you'll need the 450 tank,seat,airbox,side panels,subframe(heard you can modify your old subframe if you dont want a 450 subframe). Love the look but....other mods come first if i even had the cash.

• HamBonE_23

Posted July 15, 2005 - 07:33 AM

Try this link, should be helpful.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.