06 450 I want it now. Where can I get It?

10 replies to this topic
  • bigblue450

Posted July 14, 2005 - 05:54 PM

Help me out guys. Where can I find an 06 450. I am in Albany NY. Local dealers say november. Someone must know somewhere that I can find one before that. Cash in hand and ready to ride. Florida,Cali, Canada,???Thanks guys, John 55

• ThumperKid250F

Posted July 14, 2005 - 05:57 PM

lol

this is a funny thread, reason i say that is because there not even out in the states yet. lol

• bigblue450

Posted July 14, 2005 - 06:07 PM

That was a funny reply thumperkid. Thats why I posted this,asking anyone when they would be out. If you read it it also says Canada. I am not here for your amusement,just a simple thread to when and where. But thanks for your input.

• ThumperKid250F

Posted July 14, 2005 - 07:07 PM

That was a funny reply thumperkid. Thats why I posted this,asking anyone when they would be out. If you read it it also says Canada. I am not here for your amusement,just a simple thread to when and where. But thanks for your input.

sry for being a smartass on that one.. ive been stuck in the house for 2 weeks with a bumbed knee and i get really ammused (sp) easily.
i think canada might get them befor us tho.. i heard they get bike early but not sure if that is correct or not .

• 02YZ426

Posted July 14, 2005 - 07:16 PM

I will call my dealer tomorrow and find out as Im also interested in getting one soon. Are you considering shipping the bike or would you come to Canada to get one?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigblue450

Posted July 14, 2005 - 07:48 PM

Depending on distance I could do either or. I will check tomarrow to see if you post any info. on it. Thanks for your help. John

• SureBlue

Posted July 15, 2005 - 12:11 AM

Sorry to disappoint you guys but you're not gonna get one before November :applause:

• DPW

Posted July 15, 2005 - 05:28 AM

lol

this is a funny thread, reason i say that is because there not even out in the states yet. lol

I think it's funny too, but there are a couple of YZF's make the tour circuit.

Here is Canada for you http://www.racerxcan...date.php?id=621

• Jetsprint2

Posted July 15, 2005 - 07:01 AM

Sounds like you are serious but face it, you are going to have to wait just like everyone else. I could see you getting one maybe a couple of weeks early thats it. The bikes will be here when Yamaha releases its production bikes to the US and Canada, around November. Don't waste your time in the meantime. :applause:

• skthom2320

Posted July 15, 2005 - 09:53 AM

We talked to the Yamaha people at the recent MotoGP at Laguna Seca. The 250F will come out first in November. The 450 won't be available until December.

Good luck!

• bedell99

Posted July 15, 2005 - 11:22 AM

big blue, you sound like Veruca Salt form Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.

Erik

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.