WTF is up with this Yamadog rider?

15 replies to this topic
  • JackAttack

Posted July 14, 2005 - 07:05 AM

This guy is trying to split up the brotherhood:

http://www.thumperta...d=1#post2268760

I have seen no evidence as to why these two bikes should not be in the same forum. :applause:

• miguelitro

Posted July 14, 2005 - 07:44 AM

L's rule, R guys are like the hairy backed yokels from down south, put us in a room together and it'll go down...:applause:

• Rokatt88

Posted July 14, 2005 - 08:40 AM

L's rule, R guys are like the hairy backed yokels from down south, put us in a room together and it'll go down...:applause:

My knuckles drag on the floor.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted July 14, 2005 - 08:57 AM

i just think that there shoud be 2 different forums. the bikes and riding styles of each are way different and if there were 2 forums, there would be less chance of another thread like the "xr650l, best bike in the world" with over 350 posts and like 12000 views.

• ghoti

Posted July 14, 2005 - 09:15 AM

i just think that there shoud be 2 different forums. the bikes and riding styles of each are way different and if there were 2 forums, there would be less chance of another thread like the "xr650l, best bike in the world" with over 350 posts and like 12000 views.

Something stinks in here :applause:

• JackAttack

Posted July 14, 2005 - 09:28 AM

there would be less chance of another thread like the "xr650l, best bike in the world" with over 350 posts and like 12000 views.

Just think how bored Bruce would be without that thread. :applause:

:eek:

• irondude

Posted July 14, 2005 - 09:34 AM

the weird thing is he didnt bring it up with us. its not like we have been kicking the idea around and theres significant debate about it...no polls...no strings.....he just went straight to the owner with it. whats the fun in that?

according to Herr Bosch we all voted to keep the XR/XL forum together back in the day...

• JackAttack

Posted July 14, 2005 - 09:38 AM

the weird thing is he didnt bring it up with us. its not like we have been kicking the idea around and theres significant debate about it...no polls...no strings.....he just went straight to the owner with it. whats the fun in that?

Bad things happen when you try to go over Irondudes head. :applause:

:eek:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted July 14, 2005 - 10:26 AM

We have no plans to split the forum at this point. Honestly, to date, you are the only member to contact us, suggesting this. So, there just isn't justification to do so.

However, the best way avoid XR650L relevant posts is to not read them. :applause:

Bryan

• miguelitro

Posted July 14, 2005 - 11:16 AM

My knuckles drag on the floor.

and me carry big stick too :applause:

• TimBrp

Posted July 14, 2005 - 11:52 AM

Why the hell would they split them up? Yeah go ahead and creat 10 KTM forums then, yah know? They're both hondas, take two big balls to ride and get the job done for us. I see no need to split them up. Go fly a kite.

• SMOKE

Posted July 14, 2005 - 12:19 PM

hmmm a kite...*thinks*...*thinks*....*thinks*....what the hell would be the fun it that.

• tjnsr

Posted July 15, 2005 - 03:49 PM

Why the hell would they split them up? Yeah go ahead and creat 10 KTM forums then, yah know? They're both hondas, take two big balls to ride and get the job done for us. I see no need to split them up. Go fly a kite.

I agree, besides, I like reading all of the 'R' stuff. It makes me want to squeeze some additional power out of my 'L'.

• smashinz2002

Posted July 15, 2005 - 08:03 PM

I don't know why some people want to argue about brands or models or whatever. I think they sometimes forget that everone here rides, which is all that should matter anyway.

• CAM2R

Posted July 15, 2005 - 08:06 PM

Please exercise a little self control and skip over threads that you don't want to read. You must have some self control - after all - you knew that a 650 R would be TOO much for you to handle and went for the "L".....

...From another post of yours..."The xrr is aimed for more agressive riding, baja racing, etc."

Thank you for the compliment :applause: I think that it took like 4 screws to hold the plate on my rear fender so I am paying a weight penalty by dual sportin' the XRR.

Happy roads - I'll take the trails from here!

• BWB63

Posted July 15, 2005 - 08:15 PM

I don't know why some people want to argue about brands or models or whatever. I think they sometimes forget that everone here rides, which is all that should matter anyway.

If your reading your not riding, and if your not riding then we are just talking about bikes. It's like talking Ford vrs Chevy, KTM vrs Honda. Duel sported race bikes vrs Air cooled Duel sport street bikes. It seems it's always the "L" guys that have a problem with this talk??? They feel they came up short but, remember the "L" has a bigger head light. If your happy with the bike you have who cares what some one else thinks.
Riding Crab Flats Tomorrow (Near Big Bear California) any of you "L" guys want to ride?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.