kibblewhite valves

1 reply to this topic
  • Brettv

Posted July 14, 2005 - 01:53 AM

G'day guys, has anyone ever installed kibblewhite black diamond valves in a wr 400??? or does anyone know the length of a stock 400 valve?
how important is the length? i want to put 450 black diamond valves in my 400 and need to know if they will fit
any help would be much appreciated, i havnt been able to find any info on valve length even in the manuals

cheers - Brett

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MattyH

Posted July 14, 2005 - 06:58 AM

the heads are the same casting and i think the lift is also the same at 8.8mm, still the best bet would be to ask kibblewhite about it as they would have the information on hand. i have a kibblewhite black diamond kit in my '04 450 and i cant fault it, but i'd suggest that you have it professionally installed so as the valve seats are cut properly to match the new valves.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.