What about Pine Valley this Sunday??

15 replies to this topic
  • BWB63

Posted July 13, 2005 - 08:50 PM

What about Pine Valley this Sunday??
I am trying to get out to far away place' that is cool and that is about as cool as it gets.

• MAD MEX

Posted July 13, 2005 - 09:22 PM

I might go, but I'll have to take this with me in order for me to keep up with you!!!!!!

Posted Image

Oh and these two too

Posted Image

• miguelitro

Posted July 14, 2005 - 07:27 AM

I might be down but i also mightt be riding big bear this saturday but shoot two days of riding is fine with me.

• Rokatt88

Posted July 14, 2005 - 08:49 AM

GaaH!

I've got my kids this weekend and my son's CRF250R is down with valve issues (again)! It would be kind of a burn if I rode and he sat!

What time are you guys planning to meet and hit the dirt? I gotta think it will be early and if I figure out a way to scurry outta the house I may meet up with ya!

• miguelitro

Posted July 14, 2005 - 11:21 AM

Gotta get out there early cuz it is hot as hell by 10 right now. as amatter of fact there is a heat wave out east right now and its approaching 110 degrees pretty early in the day. just talked to someone who lives 20 miles east of PV.

If you ride in the evening it is much preferable. you stage at 4 and its hot for an hour or two by 730 you put on a jacket and just try to get to the fire road at the top of kernan befor its pitch black. that being said i think its gonna be too hot for my pampered beach living arse so i am really trying to make big bear happen for saturday.
If not just gotta see how the temps are. I love that area and my dad taught me to ride out there down by the lake when it was still open. miss the old Honda r50...

• miguelitro

Posted July 14, 2005 - 11:22 AM

oh and if ya go make sure no one has a red sticker cuz the rangers arnt too nice

• Rokatt88

Posted July 14, 2005 - 12:10 PM

Gotta get out there early cuz it is hot as hell by 10 right now. as amatter of fact there is a heat wave out east right now and its approaching 110 degrees pretty early in the day. just talked to someone who lives 20 miles east of PV.

If you ride in the evening it is much preferable. you stage at 4 and its hot for an hour or two by 730 you put on a jacket and just try to get to the fire road at the top of kernan befor its pitch black. that being said i think its gonna be too hot for my pampered beach living arse so i am really trying to make big bear happen for saturday.
If not just gotta see how the temps are. I love that area and my dad taught me to ride out there down by the lake when it was still open. miss the old Honda r50...

Good idea!

I've always gone really early to beat the crowd. I try to keep the near miss head ons to a minimum! Not to mention to beat the heat. I've never done an evening run out there...I like it! This weekend doesn't look like it will pan out for me but maybe next??? Have fun in Big Bear! :applause:

• miguelitro

Posted July 14, 2005 - 02:14 PM

well looks like my buddy got the shaft from chapparal, they said they had a cylinder for him but dont so looks like no big bear for me. Might do corral cyn then:)
is it sunday morn what time?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted July 14, 2005 - 03:05 PM

I might go, but I'll have to take this with me in order for me to keep up with you!!!!!!

Posted Image

Oh and these two too

Posted Image

I hear XR650"L's" can do the ride so, you don't need the race bike but, if your good enough to ride with those two in tow your a better rider then I.

• my98mugen

Posted July 14, 2005 - 06:46 PM

where is pine valley?

• don87xr600

Posted July 14, 2005 - 07:52 PM

It's where you get ice cream on the way back from Glamis. :applause:

• BWB63

Posted July 14, 2005 - 08:30 PM

39 miles East from San Diego I-15 on I-8.

• miguelitro

Posted July 15, 2005 - 07:29 AM

looks like its big bear on sat. crabb flats
hope alittle cooler than pv

anyone have any info on that area?

• justicedone

Posted July 15, 2005 - 01:20 PM

Sorry Bud, Gotta throw a Big Beach Bash on Sunday for my twins B-Day. Gonna try and squeeze in a quick border run on sat with the Daygo crew (Latte Boys) :applause:

But be safe and have fun

Hanging at the beach, eating, vollyball, jet ski's...almost as much fun as riding !

• justicedone

Posted July 15, 2005 - 01:22 PM

It's where you get ice cream on the way back from Glamis. :applause:

Thanks for making me miss my Sand Days of old...

the L, wont cut it out in the dunes !

• don87xr600

Posted July 15, 2005 - 08:37 PM

We were sunburned wearing shorts, stopped for ice cream in a snow storm! :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.