going back to stock hight

4 replies to this topic
  • jackrabbit tx

Posted July 13, 2005 - 06:13 PM

I bought my 650L and it was lowerd 2" I think I want to try it at stock. The rear is easy I just change the pro link out.

But on the front( is the tube flush with the upper triple tree at he top or a little above. And if above how much) can any one give me an idea of how flush or above the upper tube is?

• ghoti

Posted July 14, 2005 - 09:17 AM

My tube is flush with the top of the triple clamp the nut that screws into the fork tube is above it. So the width of the fork cap.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • roadcam

Posted July 14, 2005 - 03:57 PM

mine came stock with the cap flush at the triple tree ... I slid mine up 10mm when I installed my Kouba-Link ... haven't tried it yet, (was suggested to me as a good starting point)

• mxrider129

Posted July 14, 2005 - 05:48 PM

Do you want to sell that lowering link??

• jackrabbit tx

Posted July 15, 2005 - 02:39 AM

That gives me a good idea of where I need to be. Thx everyone :applause:

Mxrider I may sell the link, I have to see how the stock hight works for me. Ill let ya know.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.