took out "zip-ty" fuel screw...no spring,no washer,and 1/2 an O-ring.

2 replies to this topic
  • waterdog3

Posted July 12, 2005 - 06:29 PM

well got my bike back from local dealership a few weeks ago and noticed that the fuel screw felt really loose. after taking it out i found NO spring, NO washer, and only 1/2 an o-ring. Yeah, i am wondering where the other 1/2 is!!!!!!!!!!!! where does the fuel screw hole lead to??? I had rather blow compressed air from the top back through the hole and out the bottom. Is this going to be very complicated?????any ideas are welcome, thanks again

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted July 12, 2005 - 08:58 PM

Sounds to me like the dealer owes you a new fuel screw setup at their expense. Some shop moron probably was wondering what the red doohickey with all the numbers did and decided to twist it out. It's getting harder and harder to find a dealer who's shop guys know what the f**k they're doing...SC

• Matty05

Posted July 13, 2005 - 04:19 AM

Sounds to me like the dealer owes you a new fuel screw setup at their expense. Some shop moron probably was wondering what the red doohickey with all the numbers did and decided to twist it out. It's getting harder and harder to find a dealer who's shop guys know what the f**k they're doing...SC

True! I would smack someone!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.