New 2006 Bikes!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • dmoney2023

Posted July 12, 2005 - 05:45 PM

So I am dying to find out if the 2006 crf 450 are going to be as awesome as I hope they are going to be. How long is it going to take before there are some reviews out about them? Ever since Yamaha came out with the 98 four stroke, they have been my favorite bikes. I really hope they have stepped the level up with this new bike.

You know, it seems like everyone thinks that Hondas are the best, but let me tell you, I have a 2000 426 - and it is awesome. Tons of power and starts first kick every time. Great power delivery and everything. My buddy who supposedly knows everything about bikes and has been riding since the mid 90's (he is now 44 and still rides hard core) is always messing with his bike and this past saturday he couldn't even race his 05 crf cause is was bogging down like crazy. I just laughed (but then crashed when I overshot a table top).

Yamahas rule!!!! They just need to accept that!!!! Hopefully the 06' will put them back on top. Suckas!!!!!!!!

• mxmark

Posted July 12, 2005 - 09:15 PM

Did you mean 06 YZ450F ? I found a small test on the CRF450 on the cycle news site.

http://www.cyclenews...HeadlineID=7833

I can't wait for the YZ's to get here, this should be a good year for bikes. Mark

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dovii

Posted July 12, 2005 - 10:18 PM

So I am dying to find out if the 2006 crf 450 are going to be as awesome as I hope they are going to be.

You don't have anything to worry about... the 2006 crf 450 is going to be spectacular! :applause:

• Ga426owner

Posted July 13, 2005 - 07:59 AM

You don't have anything to worry about... the 2006 crf 450 is going to be spectacular! :applause:

I agree, if the 06 CRF turns better w/o the front end washing as they all have since 02 with the new CG effort and the valve train & water pump is more reliable then the 06 CRF will be a spectacular MX weapon
The vote is still out on the 06 YZF - but it sure looks nice..... :eek:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.