Beaumont Ca. Ohv Area, Any New News?

5 replies to this topic
  • xdirtbikerx

Posted July 12, 2005 - 01:33 PM

Beaumont California has a area slated to be a OHV area. :applause: I read a article about a year ago about it. I haven't heard anything since. Anyone know anything about whats up with it?

• BWB63

Posted July 12, 2005 - 02:49 PM

Ready to ride out there, I can meet you somewhere or you can park infront of my house if your plated. I am ready to ride. borynack@hotmail.com

There is a lot of riding if your a local.

• DelTronXR

Posted July 12, 2005 - 09:11 PM

Let me tell everyone this....No matter what, Beaumont will ALWAYS be hell on earth :eek: Stay the heck out of there....that is unless you want to get held up at gunpoint by crackheads who see your bike as a valuable asset to their pathetic addiction :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted July 12, 2005 - 09:29 PM

Wait that is true, I just rembered bikes do get stolen if left in your truck. A KX80 was stollen today (right in front of the store!). My son's bike got stolen but, we got it back. We are sure we know who is doing it but, that don't keep them.

I have lived in Cherry Valley sense 1971. Lots of the new, "On the Pipe" DVD was filmed out in the "Bad Lands" "Crusty Demonds of Dirt" has many shots from out there. Billy Walls and others will give one heck of a show. That sick stepup behind the Chicken ranch is wicked. That stepup that clears the road by the gas line is killer. Most of the jupms out there are for the sick and crazy but, there is a miles of endless riding for those that know where. I made a few of the jumps South of the water.

Don't ride near the 60 freeway or the Canyon (14th street, now Oak Valley Parkway) Third Gear Pinned is closed but, for the locals that know where the BLM and county land is there is riding for days. I guess if you ride where people are you'll find trouble. You can't park out there you'll get a ticket. (Beaumont City side)

• hill5150

Posted July 13, 2005 - 12:13 PM

I've been riding beaumont for 15 years great riding miles and miles, did a loop couple months back all the way up to the mountain and rode down the hill on the 247 I think it was, pretty exciting w/out the plate at that time. watch for crackheads for sure...... :applause:

• miguelitro

Posted July 13, 2005 - 02:10 PM

Let me tell everyone this....No matter what, Beaumont will ALWAYS be hell on earth :p Stay the heck out of there....that is unless you want to get held up at gunpoint by crackheads who see your bike as a valuable asset to their pathetic addiction :eek:

and i thought we only had to deal with meth heads :applause: :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.