Off Road Shops in California- Apart from TT!

26 replies to this topic
  • simch

Posted July 28, 2005 - 08:59 AM

Guys, just wanted to say thanks for the tips and advice on places to visit while out in CA. Flew back from LA to the UK last night, (First Class upgrade, cheers American Airlines!)
Anyway, I had a great time out there on the few days vacation I could fit in, down in Laguna Beach, and visiting a few shops. Managed to come back with a full FMF titanium Q pipe, courtesy of the guys at JC Motors in Costa Mesa, and a few bits and bobs from Chapparal.

So, cheers guys. I hope to get out to CA again, and will look into renting a WR for afew days to get out on those amazing looking trails!!

• byggd

Posted July 28, 2005 - 09:15 AM

Laguna Beach :applause: Only one rule when you are there. If you drop your wallet, kick it until you get to Dana Point :eek:

• ISBB

Posted July 28, 2005 - 07:49 PM

Where is the physical location of this TT store i would like to stop by and choot the chit tomorrow

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simch

Posted July 29, 2005 - 04:16 AM

HA HA! Don't worry, I am not well enough dressed to get hassled by those boys!

There were a lot of hot girls on the beach too!!

• byggd

Posted July 29, 2005 - 06:34 AM

Where is the physical location of this TT store i would like to stop by and choot the chit tomorrow

This is where it shows in the "store"

ThumperTalk.com™
3013 N Rancho Dr Ste. 123
Las Vegas, NV 89130

• byggd

Posted July 29, 2005 - 10:31 AM

HA HA! Don't worry, I am not well enough dressed to get hassled by those boys! There were a lot of hot girls on the beach too!!

Oh no doubt about that......that area has some of the best looking woman in CA (and the richest) probably because many of the men there don't like woman so they feel safe there :applause:

• ISBB

Posted July 31, 2005 - 03:22 PM

This is where it shows in the "store"

ThumperTalk.com™
3013 N Rancho Dr Ste. 123
Las Vegas, NV 89130

Im thinkin thats a buisness office though not a warehouse type thing... i could be wrong though.. :D was hopin the Owner would pipe up in this area.. :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.