trick dual sport

9 replies to this topic
  • moach1

Posted July 12, 2005 - 11:03 AM

just wanted to say thanks to dale at trick ds. what a great guy. i almost went with the baja designs and i am so glad i didn't. dales kit is so easy to put on and everything is tucked away. cant say enough about him and his product. i am glad i listened to all of you who said trick was the only way to go!!! i highly recommend it!

• average joe

Posted July 12, 2005 - 11:42 AM

just got mine... haven't installed yet but the pre-sale support was awesome. I am waiting on some flush mount turn signals for the rear and I am ready to go.... next will do my wife's ttr... soon as I get my stator...

Thanks from me too Dale!

• byggd

Posted July 12, 2005 - 11:42 AM

Moach1 What did you dual sport??

• Indy_WR450

Posted July 12, 2005 - 12:01 PM

I am glad you went with Trick Dual Sport! :eek: Dale is awesome and his products are first class. :applause: The fact is you can do a search and find many negatives with the Baja Designs products. :) I dont have to spank them anymore when their name comes up. :p

• moach1

Posted July 12, 2005 - 12:45 PM

Moach1 What did you dual sport??

05 wr 450

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted July 12, 2005 - 01:00 PM

Are you able to get ca plated?

• moach1

Posted July 12, 2005 - 02:38 PM

i hope so. i called dmv 4 different times so i would talk to different people and they all said the same thing. all they really look at is if the vin eight digit is a c or 3( or whatever it is) they all said to have a peace officer fill out a brake and light certificate and a chp officer fill out a statement of facts. then they said bring those to any dmv with the title and they will plate me! i asked about proof of insurance and they said it would be a good idea, however it didn't state it. one girl even asked a supervisor. so who really knows. i will let you know if it happens. the good thing is my wifes best friends hubby is a chp officer and my bro in law is a sheriff, so the paper work is no problem. i will be going to the dmv next week. i will keep you posted.

• byggd

Posted July 12, 2005 - 03:53 PM

Sounds like you might be in! Good luck and let us know how it turns out :applause:

• The_Blue_One

Posted July 14, 2005 - 07:49 PM

Moach1

Have any Pictures of your bike with the kit installed. I just plated my 05 wr450 and need to get a kit installed. :applause:

• moach1

Posted July 14, 2005 - 08:08 PM

i ordered some flush mount blinkers for the rear fender. i will post some as soon as they come in. there are pics at trickdualsport.com. the wr set up looks like the yz.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.