#40 Leak Jet and Boyessen AP Cover

1 reply to this topic
  • ill_caper

Posted July 12, 2005 - 10:52 AM

I installed both of these today and was wondering if they would richen up the low throttle circuit too much. I havent had a chance to check the plug yet. Should I have only done one or the other? If so, which is more effective? Thanks, Denis

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted July 12, 2005 - 12:04 PM

You are OK. Just keep in mind that your bike may becoming to sensitve to throttle input and more difficult to control in hot weather. Those settings are usually great for the spring and fall. I ran the Quick shot with a zero leak jet this spring and the bike was ripping out of my hands in the slow technical terrain. I had to go back to the 40 leak jet for spring and fall. If it is too sensitve just put in a 50 or 60 leak jet for the summer. :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.