New guy with problems and Qustions

5 replies to this topic
  • BeauGt

Posted July 12, 2005 - 07:45 AM

First ive been trolling the site for some time, just never posted great site. Now i took the first real crash on the 426 (00), so my question is. My sub frame broke in two, right where it connects on the lower right side, An afermarket sub frame is 170 has any one bought on of these? Or should I buy a stock on from the dealer or where ever? I dont want to weld it so that is not an option. I also need a new can, My white Bros E series is toast. I got a line on a FMF can will it bolt up to the white bros piping? I just need to swap cans.

If anyone has an excel gold front rim that they need to sell let me know, if not I'm going to have two different colored rims. And i need a new rear tire poped mine in the crash. And levers and fenders front and rear. Thanks for the help guys.

• walent215

Posted July 12, 2005 - 07:58 AM

check ebay for subframe and can if not go to has good prices on oem stuff as well.try a maxxis it tire for the rear-cheapest at rockymountain-get the levers and fenders from rock mountain as well

• BeauGt

Posted July 12, 2005 - 08:00 AM

Thanks for the site i'll chek it out. But has anyone used an aftermarket subframe or would u not suggest it and stick with oem?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crfmatt

Posted July 12, 2005 - 08:57 AM

If the tread is still good on the tire you could just replace the tube.

• crfmatt

Posted July 12, 2005 - 09:08 AM

"I'm going to have two different colored rims."

I do right now :applause:

• BeauGt

Posted July 12, 2005 - 09:14 AM

Yea i need to get a new tire anyway, about half gone. That is what my bike will look like minus those graphics. :applause:

Related Content

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  35 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.