Jetting Session @ McLean Creek, AB

No replies to this topic
  • SpeedBlitz

Posted July 08, 2005 - 06:25 AM

If anyone is interested, I'll be spending a couple of hours this evening trying different jetting configurations on my 03WR450 at McLean Creek (Alberta). If anyone has a WR450 that would like to join me that would be great. I have never compared my bike against another WR, so it would be great to have another bike for comparison.

I'm running a stock motor with: 04YZ450F exhaust w/ PMB insert, JD Jetting, Zip-Ty FS, TPS disconnected, no backfire screen, open airbox (FFR air box mod).

If I get my jetting set up to my satisfaction quickly, I might for for a short ride and check out the course for this weekends Stampede Hare Scramble.

I'm planning on getting there around 6:30PM and leaving around 9PM.

Drop me a PM or an email if interested: czerwony@telus.net

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.