Anyone tried the new....

3 replies to this topic
  • rwhitlock

Posted March 05, 2001 - 07:20 AM

FMF Powercore IV-Q ??

It is supposed to be much more quiet than the previous powercore iv's, but still have good power gains.

Thanks for your input...

Rod

• Wheelie

Posted March 05, 2001 - 10:52 PM

I went to watch the racing at Hawkstone Park a few weeks ago, and many many bikes had the FMF Power Core 4, When I get a can for mine it'll definantly be the power core, it sounds ace!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • olson_jr

Posted March 08, 2001 - 01:58 PM

Beware of FMF's claims. If you remember, the Powercore 4 Squared was supposed to be much quieter than the Powercore 4. That was according to FMF's advertising. Now they are advertising the Powercore 4 Q as being much quieter( than what ) and they are offering an updated end cap for the 4 Squared to quiet it down.

Let the buyer beware.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 09, 2001 - 06:11 AM

Olson, You took the words right out of my mouth! Why does FMF continue to revamp their powercore? They must not be happy with it. If you want a quiet bike get the Vortip and put it in when you need to be quiet. I think that the stock WR pipe is nice when its uncorked. See Ya! Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.