New kid on the block

6 replies to this topic
  • TBone_Boston

Posted July 07, 2005 - 07:18 PM

I just wanted to post an initial hello. I am back into the off road scene after many years away and am the new owner of an '05 WR450. I just bought it last weekend (no modifications YET - but very soon).

I stumbled upon this site by accident and I'm glad I did. This is my first attempt at a post so hats off to the community here. I look forward to participating frequently!

• 96warrior

Posted July 07, 2005 - 07:29 PM

Welcome aboard, this is a good sight.

There is alot of useful info on here. I'm sure you will love the wr also, especially after you dial it in, and do the free mods.

• ETP

Posted July 07, 2005 - 07:47 PM

Welcome to TT! This is a great forum with helpfull guys from all over the world. Feel free to post any question you want about your bike. Learn how to use the search engine here...... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted July 08, 2005 - 04:26 AM

Welcome Tbone! You can get advice on just about anything relating to your bike but be prepaired to hear lots of ways to spend your $$ too :)

• TwoBobRob

Posted July 08, 2005 - 01:23 PM

Welcome from over the pond, Enjoy. :)

• Texas4play

Posted July 08, 2005 - 01:36 PM

• MKP

Posted July 08, 2005 - 03:32 PM

Welcome TBone. :)
I bought mine two month ago, after selling my '99 YZ400F.
First ride (stock) was very very very disapointed. :D
Learned here in TT all the free mods. :D
Now my WR450F is a total diferent machine with plenty of torque on both sides, bottom and top end. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.