What kind of flywheel puller for 02 650R?

2 replies to this topic
  • miguelitro

Posted July 07, 2005 - 08:02 AM

is it the one that thread into the center or is it a standard puller???
I wan to know without pulling of the side cover because i'm actually THAT lazy :D :)
oh yeah and theskid plate is SO hard to mount back up :)
Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • qadsan

Posted July 07, 2005 - 08:53 AM

You have to remove the left side case so the flywheel is exposed which is something like 5 bolts from what I recall. The flywheel remover tool that threads into the center works good for removing the flywheel. I use this tools with an air impact gun and it comes off in a jiffy.

• miguelitro

Posted July 07, 2005 - 11:12 AM

Shoot man i know i gotta take the side cover off!!!
believe it or not i am a prettty good mechanic!!! its just that i just got this bike and havent had to tear into it much!
Thanks qadsan, some one at the shop will have one of those I dont though... it was a little different on my 82 yz490! wow how technology changes.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.