05 wr 450 Mods

2 replies to this topic
  • bleacherman

Posted July 07, 2005 - 04:12 AM

I have been a 2 stroke guy until my recent purchase of an 05 wr450. I am slightly disappointed of the performance. I understand that their are some mods I can do to increase performance. I am also looking for a street legal kit. Any thoughts/tips???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flatnacker

Posted July 07, 2005 - 04:29 AM

I know where you are coming from-I to was a 2 stroker and have found the bike disapointing. Im mid process of doin the fixes. IVE ALREADY OPENED THE BOX, JUST BOUGHT A PIPE and jetting kit so hopefully that will help. Putting it all on the weekend, I;ll let you know. Plenty of people here in the sam eboat

• Texas4play

Posted July 07, 2005 - 06:14 AM

Do a search for mods, everything you need is right here. I came from 2stroke and its been a good experience with my WR. The linear power is more controllable and not so in-your-face.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.