AC/DC, Electrical Questions

3 replies to this topic
  • jonova

Posted July 06, 2005 - 07:09 AM

I have been reading up on WR426 Stators and found a post that talked about the WR's having both an AC and a DC circuits. I'm confused.... :) Can anyone please give me some more info on this? I need more lights...

SO....I have the baja designs DS kit and I'm not happy with the reliability...that's why I'm going to re-wire the system :) .

• Stonie426

Posted July 06, 2005 - 11:10 AM

jonova,

If you have an '01 WR426.... it's all AC as standard. Only the 450's have dual voltage circuits, ie AC & DC.

Stonie426

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jonova

Posted July 06, 2005 - 12:22 PM

Stonie426

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know how many watts the WR426's put out? I think 55W...

• Stonie426

Posted July 07, 2005 - 03:57 AM

jonova,

The WR426 stator's (alternator's) put out/have a capacity of approx. 120W.

Stonie426

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.