2001 xr650r for sale street legal

3 replies to this topic
  • markbec1

Posted July 05, 2005 - 02:14 PM

2001 XR650R for sale Baja Designs kit, street legal, looks like new a couple minor scratches, trail tech speedo, $3800.00.
Also 1996 xr400r for sale Baja Designs kit, street legal, larger fuel tank, corbin seat, much more, runs excellent, typical condition from trail riding, $2500.00 email me questions, can email pics if interested markbec2@yahoo.com located in Michigan

• XR650L_Dave

Posted July 05, 2005 - 02:24 PM

And in NYS they're just dirt bikes with extra crap hanging on 'em.
Dang!

D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thouk

Posted July 05, 2005 - 03:24 PM

Dave,
If I am not mistaken, if a bike is registered with a plate in another state it can be transfered into any state. That goes with the exception for Ca. that has like a 7500 mile minimum. The bikes are good every where. Correct me if I am wrong folks. Tony

• XR650L_Dave

Posted July 05, 2005 - 05:59 PM

I hear in NY its iffy.
Prob. possible if the title doesn't have the "off-road use only" kiss-of-death, but then only if the goons are asleep at the switch.

Now if a plated-in-NY 2-stroke rears its smoky head, I'll really be impressed!

Dave

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.