Still not happy with Trottle response! One More Time.

No replies to this topic
  • jbrooks26

Posted July 05, 2005 - 10:27 AM

Hey guys,

I bought a Leftover 02 WR426 in 04 and have done all the mods that I have come across to try and make it run like a YZ, but am still not happy. I don't know if it is just me, maybe my expectations are too high or something. But I was wondering if anyone here lived near Wichita KS and would be willing to maybe do some comparisons? Or maybe even help out a little with fine tuning. I ride in Texas at Muenster a few times a year and I am planning to join the 500 Acre near Stillwater. I have been there once and really liked it. I could meet someone sometime also. I am running a JD jetting kit at 2500 feet with a 168 main, 42 pilot, Blue needle #3, and fuel screw 1.75. Thanks,

Josh

P.S. This is a repost of my other thread. It got off line so I thought I would start fresh.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.